Midas Hotel’s location is where 3 key hubs of Metro Manila converge: Pasay City, home to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) and the Manila Domestic Airport, SM Mall of Asia, CCP Complex, and major embassies; the city of Manila, where the Philippines’ most treasured cultural districts are found; and Makati City, the country’s financial capital.
Situated along Roxas Boulevard at the coast of Manila Bay, the hotel is flocked by the Japanese Embassy and San Juan de Dios Hospital. It faces the Bay, a few meters from the intersection of Roxas Boulevard and EDSA.
Our hotel is near NAIA Terminals 1, 2, and 3 (about 4 km away). Rooms located at the south side of the hotel look out over the airport runway.
- MRT-3 Taft Avenue train station – 0.9 km
- LRT-1 EDSA train station – 0.9 km
Area recommended for:
Top attractions in the area:
- SM Mall of Asia, SMEX Convention Center, SM Arena – 1.3 km
- Star City, Cultural Center of the Philippines – 1.9 km
- Greenbelt Malls (Makati City) – 3.5 km
- Bonifacio Global City (Taguig City) via EDSA – 7.6 km
For inquiries about our rooms, casino membership, events planning, and banquet reservations, contact our hotel near MOA (Mall of Asia) through the following details.
Midas Hotel & Casino
2702 Roxas Boulevard
Pasay City 1300,
Contact Numbers: +63 902 0100