Midas Hotel Philippines stands where 3 key hubs of Metro Manila converge: Pasay City, home to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
and the Manila Domestic Airport, SM Mall of Asia, CCP Complex, and major embassies; the city of Manila, where the Philippines’
most treasured cultural districts are found; and Makati City, the country’s financial capital.
Situated along Roxas Boulevard at the coast of Manila Bay, the hotel is flocked by the Japanese Embassy and San Juan de Dios Hospital. It
faces the Bay, a few meters from the intersection of Roxas Boulevard and EDSA.
Our hotel is near NAIA Terminals 1, 2, and 3 (about 4 km away). Rooms located at the south side of the hotel look out over the airport runway.
- MRT-3 Taft Avenue train station – 0.9 km
- LRT-1 EDSA train station – 0.9 km
Top attractions in the area
- Intramuros (Manila) – 7 km
- Luneta Park (Manila) – 5.4 km
Area recommended for
- SM Mall of Asia, SMEX Convention Center, SM Arena – 1.3 km
- Star City, Cultural Center of the Philippines – 1.9 km
- Greenbelt Malls (Makati City) – 3.5 km
- Bonifacio Global City (Taguig City) via EDSA – 7.6 km
- Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) – 3.5km
- World Trade Center – 2.3km